Happy 1st of November lovelies!
I just wanted to take this opportunity to set myself some goals for the month ahead as I’ve been slacking quite a bit lately with my blog (and my social media platforms) – life has just been getting in the way. I believe if I set myself some goals then I will have something to strive for and I’ll want to cross them off my list (especially if it’s public). So here goes:
- I’d like to post at least twice a week throughout the month of November. I previously used to post 3 times a week but since starting college and having a huge workload to get through I’ve had to reduce this a little. Twice a week is my aim this month.
- I’d like to hit 1,950 twitter followers. (currently at 1,873)
- I would like to hit 200 subscribers on my YouTube channel (currently at 178)
- I would like to start approaching brands myself – and send out my media kit – instead of waiting for them to approach me. I need to start putting myself forward more and believing in myself.
- This one is a bit optimistic but I’d like to hit 1,000 Instagram followers. (currently at 975).
- I want to start promoting my blog more – and my social media platforms. Time to stop holding back.
- I’d like to get my #beechat community following to 1,750 and get some more lovely individuals involved in the snail mail project. I like to get new people involved regularly. (current following 1,690).
- I want to feel as though I have achieved something by the end of November – and feel excited and pleased with my blog. I’ve been feeling a bit disheartened lately; especially since the move from Blogger > WordPress when I lost all of my comments. But not to worry! November is the month to build them back up again.
Have you set yourself any goals for the month of November? Do you think my goals are feasible to achieve? Will you be checking up with me at the end of November to hear how I got on? Drop me a comment/message. I’d love to hear from you…
Until next time
FIND ME ON: