#beechat’s 1st birthday

17159353_1244810275634603_3401198552448892963_o

Today is #beechat’s 1st birthday: Can you believe that?

One year ago today I hosted my very first #beechat and the topic was ‘pizza’. It was a totally spontaneous and spur of the moment thing – I had participated in one twitter chat before and I wanted to create a community of my own to host twitter chats on. (Little did I know it was going to grow & grow and become much more than just a platform for twitter chatting)!

The #beechat community is now a platform for bloggers and writers to gain engagement on their posts and social media platforms; It also has a snail mail campaign with over 80 bloggers involved in exchanging hand written letters to one another from different countries. Added to this, #beechat still hosts its weekly twitter chats (twice a week – every week). You can join in on #beechat on a Monday at 5pm-6pm (BST) & Thursday 9-10pm (BST). The topic varies week to week and we even have guest hosts every so often!

I have created a platform on Facebook and Instagram for the #beechat community too and I hope to grow these over the coming year.

I have a few ideas and plans for #beechat and will put these into work over the next year or so (hopefully)…

I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you for making #beechat what it is today: I am indebted to you all. I am bursting with pride at how supportive, welcoming & encouraging the #beechat community is and I just want to emphasise how amazing you all are.

I’m actually hosting a giveaway on beechat’s twitter page if you want to enter please go and see my pinned tweet! (@CBeechat)

Have a fabulous day darlings & keep BEE-ing fabulous!!!

Lots of love

(@blogabtnothing1)

Find me on:

Twitter

Youtube

Facebook

Instagram

Snapchat: TheMcElhiester

Email: charlenemcelhinney@icloud.com

BUY MY BOOK HERE.

1. Aqy
    April 21, 2017 / 3:32 pm

Congratulations on the anniversary! As much as I’d like to join twitter chats often I can’t keep up cos of the different timezones. #beechat sounds like an amazing community, maybe I’ll join you guys over on fb and follow on twitter too!

skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

2. April 22, 2017 / 9:29 pm

I love the BeeChat twitter account! Sadly the chat times aren’t the best for me with work, but I’ll definitely try to make it to more in future. Congratulations on your achievement!

Lisa

3. Kayleigh Zara
    April 23, 2017 / 1:36 am

Congrats sweet! Beechat has always been one of my favourite chats because everyone is always so friendly and absolutely lovely! You’ve worked so hard and you should be really proud! X

4. April 23, 2017 / 10:12 am

Happy Birthday! How do I get in on the snail mail action?

5. April 23, 2017 / 2:03 pm

Happy Birthday to the brilliant BeeChat 🙂 I loved Bee Chat from the very beginning and going to hopefully join in with more chats soon 🙂 Thank you for all your support lovely 🙂

Steph xx

Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | http://www.stephsworld.com

6. April 25, 2017 / 7:43 am

I’m so proud to say I’m apart of the BeeChat community. You have come so far Charlene and you should be so very proud of yourself, I know I’m a proud little chummy. You are so supportive of everyone and I love writing letters to you have having wee chats with you, thanks for being the best blogging friend!
    BeeChat is growing and has a bright future ahead I’m sure and I will always stay loyal to you and this community!

Happy Birthday BeeChat 🎉
    Lots of Love,
    Tabitha 🌺 http://whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

7. April 25, 2017 / 5:57 pm

Wow! I’m so proud of you buddy, you have done such great things already and it’s so amazing. Just like you, keep shining on you beautiful diamond

8. May 19, 2017 / 6:15 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEECHAT! It’s wonderful to see that this community is thriving so well into its first year, with our queen bee at the helm as always! You should be so proud of what you’ve achieved, Charlene!

Abbey 🐝