Today I wanted to do that ‘check in’ post that I promised you guys 2 weeks ago when I wrote a post about testing out the new Squat Magic product. I’m sorry I’m late in writing this post; I know so many of you were really eager to hear how I got on with the product. So let’s jump straight in!
I want to make this post my own, and not bore you all with loads of facts and figures and all that jazz, so I’m going to do a PROS & CONS list of my thoughts on the Squat Magic thus far. Here goes:
(Starting with the cons guys then finishing on a positive!)
- My cat doesn’t seem to like it much! (haha)
- It takes a while to get used to, if like me, you are already a squatter and are used to doing it without any assistance.
- Changing the resistance level is a little bit complicated (if you’re a total eejit like me and don’t know what the hell you are doing even though you have the instructions right in front of you) so I had to get my boyfriend to set it up for me.
- You feel a little bit silly, not going to lie, but you really feel it working! No pain no gain? No shame no gain? I don’t know. It’s like any gym equipment or machinery: It can be intimidating at first but once you get used to it, it’s all good in the hood!
I kind of struggled coming up with cons there because there is nothing blatant that I disliked about this product. Moving swiftly onwards to the…
- You can do squats in whatever you feel comfortable in from the comfort of your own home: PJS? Shorts? (that you are too anxious to wear to the gym) or even do it in the nude! (ha) this allows you to workout comfortably without worrying what to wear!
- It’s pretty straightforward to use, once you get the hang of it.
- It’s comfortable! The seat is padded and doesn’t cause any discomfort (like riding a bike for a while – ouch!)
- It’s not too big and it’s not really heavy either so it’s easy to transport if you needed to take it somewhere with you.
- It motivates you to actually do squats. It can be hard to motivate yourself to do them at home but having a machine that assists you can really motivate you to get them done.
- It’s effective. You really feel the burn. 10 squats in and I assure you – you’ll feel it.
- It gives you confidence to try out different squat varients because you have that reassurance and assistance behind you.
- It comes with loads of informative leaflets that I have found extremely handy.
- It’s fun. It’s something different.
So yeah, so far so good!!
I wanted to do this check in post today just to let you all know my thoughts on the product so far! I will do one final post on the product in another week or so (I promise not to leave it any longer than that this time)! I’m really enjoying trying out the squat magic and I definitely think it’s a great product for someone who does at home workouts on a regular basis! I think it’s going to be a BIG hit!
This is my peach so far! None of the photos or videos I have used in this post have been edited at all and haven’t had any filters or anything like that done to them. I did add music to the video though, of course, using the Splice video app! I didn’t want you guys hearing my heavy breathing, ha I’m kidding! For me, it’s important, when you are testing out a product – especially fitness related – that we show true results! I do workout on a regular basis and hit the gym 3/4 times a week and have always naturally had a big bootay however I do think the Squat Magic is contributing to my progress. I reiterate my point about variating your squats! I think that’s sooooo important for results!
Anyway, I’m going to zip it now, and love you and leave you! I will be back in a week or so to give you all one final update on the Squat Magic! Let me know your thoughts so far though guys!
Find me on:
*This post is sponsored by High Street TV. All opinions, photos and overall content are my own*.