I’ve had a good year, despite my bad mental health & individual incidents that occurred from time to time, it’s been a fruitful, busy and momentous year. I wanted to share some of my achievements here on my blog for you guys – but also for me! I want to look back and reflect on the things I achieved and not let the moments slip away. I’m just going to rhyme off my achievements in list form, a bit like my last post, so it’s easy reading for you guys. Please feel free to pop me a message or request a longer post on anything I mention as this is going to be brief!
- I published my first book – Melancholy Mind
- I featured on BBC Radio Scotland, twice!
- I was a finalist in the Miss Glasgow beauty pageant
- I started my first year of university at the university of Strathclyde
- I became the lifestyle editor of the Strathclyde Telegraph
- I graduated college (and bagged myself an A in my graded unit)
- I’ve worked with some fabulous brands through my blog
- I featured in the newspaper 4 times throughout the year – various papers!
- The community I created (#beechat) trended twice on twitter, worldwide
- I organised my own 21st party and had a tremendous turn out
- I saved a heck of a lot of money in 2017 & plan to do the same this year
- I uploaded my first ever ‘dancing’ video and hope to pursue this in 2018
- I gained lots of followers on Twitter & Instagram. I hadn’t actually set a goal but I know if I did I would have surpassed it because I’m overwhelmed at the numbers I’ve gained this year
- I’ve had some good paid opportunities this year through my blog and hope to continue this in 2018
- I’ve been invited to some great blogger events
& probably more!
It’s been such a weird and wonderful year; I just kept surprising myself and pushing myself out of my comfort zone more and more and more… and look what I’ve achieved! I’m definitely giving myself a pat on the back upon this reflection because never, did I ever think, that I was capable of achieving so much. And I couldn’t have done it without the support & encouragement from you guys. So thank you all so so so so much.
FIND ME ON: